Made with 100% Organic Colombian Coffee, MCT Oil and Sweetened with Monk Fruit
Keto Siracha Honey Wings with Red Chili Peppers Recipe
These Keto Siracha Honey Wings with Red Chili Peppers are the perfect sweet and spicy combination. Crispy chicken wings are coated in a tasty sriracha-honey sauce and topped with thinly sliced red chili pepper. They're ideal for any occasion, including game day snacks and party appetizers.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Toss in the chicken wings until evenly coated.
- Arrange the chicken wings on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper in a single layer.
- Bake the wings for 35-40 minutes, flipping halfway through, until golden brown and crispy.
- Combine the sriracha sauce and honey in a small bowl.
- Cooked chicken wings should be coated evenly in the sriracha-honey sauce.
- Before serving, garnish with sliced red chili pepper.
5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
Miss Jones Keto Blueberry Muffin Mix
The Wholesome Yum Easy Keto Cookbook
Iced Keto Coffee
Keto Spiralized Zucchini Noodles Recipe
Keto Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes, Pumpkin and Sesame Seed Recipe
Keto Low Carb Egg Loaf Recipe
Keto Fried Chicken Wings with Sour Cream Recipe