100 Traditional Food Favorites For A Low-Carb Lifestyle, Shipped Right to Your Door
Keto Falafel with Sesame Seeds Recipe
To keep it low-carb, this keto-friendly falafel recipe substitutes almond flour and ground flaxseed for traditional chickpeas. The sesame seeds add a nice crunch and nutty flavor to these patties.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Combine almond flour, flaxseed, tahini, parsley, cilantro, scallions, garlic, cumin, coriander, baking powder, salt, and black pepper in a large mixing bowl.
- Combine thoroughly.
- Form the mixture into small 1 inch diameter balls and flatten slightly to form patties.
- Coat the patties in sesame seeds, gently pressing the seeds into the surface.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook the falafel patties for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve immediately with your preferred keto-friendly dipping sauce or in a lettuce wrap.
Sir Kensington's Keto Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
The Ultimate Keto Air Fryer Cookbook
Duncan Hines Keto Friendly Double Chocolate Cake Mix
The 14-Day New Keto Cleanse
Keto Cantaloupe and Honeydew Melon Recipe
Keto Grilled Vegetables with Zucchini, Garlic, Mushrooms and Peppers Recipe
Keto Chocolate and Coconut Protein Balls Recipe
Keto Pesto with Tomatoes Recipe