Made with Almond Flour, Cocoa Powder, Monk Fruit Sweetener, Ideal for Low Carb and Keto Diets
Keto Cantaloupe and Honeydew Melon Recipe
This light keto salad is ideal for a hot summer day. The marriage of sweet cantaloupe and honeydew melon with tangy lime and fresh mint is divine. It's also an excellent way to get your daily vitamin C.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Combine the cubed cantaloupe and honeydew melon in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss in the chopped mint leaves to combine.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the lime juice, olive oil, salt, and black pepper.
- Toss the melon mixture with the dressing to coat evenly.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving, covered with plastic wrap.
Keto For Foodies
The Dirty, Lazy, Keto 5-Ingredient Cookbook
The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
King Arthur Keto Pizza Crust Mix
Keto Stuffed Avocados with Tomatoes, Pomegranates and Feta Recipe
Keto Avocado and Cashew Bowl with Tomatoes and Olive Oil Recipe
Keto Almond Flour Pancakes with Blueberries Recipe
Keto Shakshuka Recipe