Keto Friendly Whole Wheat Tortillas Made From Wholesome Ingredients with No Added Sugars
Keto Low Carb Salmon Stew Recipe
This creamy and flavorful Keto Low Carb Salmon Stew is ideal for a cozy dinner. This stew, which is high in healthy fats and protein, is an excellent way to stick to a low-carb or keto diet.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, heat the olive oil.
- Sauté the onions and garlic for 2-3 minutes, or until the onions are translucent.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the salmon is lightly browned.
- Combine the chicken broth, heavy cream, spinach, tomatoes, and dried dill in a mixing bowl.
- Bring to a boil.
- Simmer for 10-12 minutes, or until the salmon is done and the vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste after adding the lemon juice.
- Serve immediately.
Miss Jones Keto Blueberry Muffin Mix
The Wholesome Yum Easy Keto Cookbook
Iced Keto Coffee
2023 Keto Diet Cookbook For Beginners
Keto Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes, Pumpkin and Sesame Seed Recipe
Keto Low Carb Egg Loaf Recipe
Keto Fried Chicken Wings with Sour Cream Recipe
Keto Balsamic Tofu Salad Recipe