1500 Mouthwatering Easy And Healthy Low-Carb Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Keto Fried Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli Recipe
Enjoy a delicious and low-carb take on the classic Chicken Parmesan. Crispy chicken breasts are coated in a flavorful almond flour and parmesan cheese crust, baked to perfection, and served with tender steamed broccoli tossed in a garlic butter sauce in this recipe.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Combine almond flour, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, salt, and black pepper in a shallow bowl.
- Each chicken breast should be dipped in the beaten eggs and then coated in the almond flour mixture.
- Warm the avocado oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the chicken until golden brown on both sides, about 4-5 minutes per side.
- Place the chicken in a baking dish and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until fully cooked through.
- While the chicken is baking, steam the broccoli florets for 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
- Melt butter in a separate skillet over medium heat.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes with the garlic, red pepper flakes, salt, and black pepper in the melted butter.
- Toss the steamed broccoli florets in the skillet with the garlic butter mixture.
- Serve the chicken with broccoli as a side dish.
Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix
Keto Diet Cookbook
Keto For Foodies
The Dirty, Lazy, Keto 5-Ingredient Cookbook
Keto Vegetarian Meatballs Recipe
Keto Vegetable Cauliflower Lasagna with Meatballs Recipe
Keto Stuffed Avocados with Tomatoes, Pomegranates and Feta Recipe
Keto Avocado and Cashew Bowl with Tomatoes and Olive Oil Recipe