1500 Delicious Keto-Friendly Recipes for Beginners Looking to Adopt a Low-Carb High-Fat Lifestyle
Keto Pancakes with Strawberries and blackberries Recipe
Because of the combination of almond flour and coconut flour, these keto-friendly pancakes are fluffy and flavorful. They make a delicious and healthy breakfast or brunch option when topped with fresh strawberries and blackberries.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Whisk together the almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, erythritol, and salt in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk together the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter in a separate bowl.
- Whisk together the wet and dry ingredients until a thick batter forms.
- Over medium heat, heat a nonstick skillet or griddle.
- When the skillet is hot, pour 1/4 cup of the batter into it.
- Cook until bubbles appear on the surface of the pancake, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes, or until the pancake is cooked through.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve the pancakes with sliced strawberries and blackberries on top.
Keto Comfort Foods
Keto Pancake and Waffle Mix
Keto Diet Cookbook
Keto For Foodies
Keto Italian Meat Balls Recipe
Keto Vegetarian Meatballs Recipe
Keto Vegetable Cauliflower Lasagna with Meatballs Recipe
Keto Stuffed Avocados with Tomatoes, Pomegranates and Feta Recipe