Made with Almond Flour and Sweetened with Allulose, Ideal for Keto Diets
Keto Poached Egg on Low Carb Avocado Toast Recipe
This low carb avocado toast with a keto poached egg is a delicious and nutritious breakfast that is ideal for those on a low carb or keto diet. The creamy avocado complements the perfectly poached eggs to create a filling and flavorful dish.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Fill a medium saucepan halfway with water, add white vinegar, salt, and bring to a boil.
- One at a time, crack the eggs into a small bowl.
- Reduce the heat to low and stir the water with a spoon to create a whirlpool.
- Pour one egg slowly into the whirlpool and cook for 3 minutes.
- Remove the egg from the water with a slotted spoon and place it on a paper towel to drain.
- Rep the procedure with the second egg.
- Meanwhile, cut the avocado in half and remove the pit.
- In a small bowl, scoop out the avocado flesh and mash it with a fork.
- Brush the bread slices with olive oil after toasting them.
- On the toast slices, spread the mashed avocado.
- Add a poached egg to each slice and season with black pepper and chopped chives.
- Serve right away.
The Complete Keto Cookbook
Sir Kensington's Keto Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
The Ultimate Keto Air Fryer Cookbook
Duncan Hines Keto Friendly Double Chocolate Cake Mix
Keto Steak With Grilled Mushroom and Tomatoes Recipe
Keto Cantaloupe and Honeydew Melon Recipe
Keto Grilled Vegetables with Zucchini, Garlic, Mushrooms and Peppers Recipe
Keto Chocolate and Coconut Protein Balls Recipe