A Delicious and Healthy Mayonnaise Made with 100% Pure Avocado Oil and Free From any Artificial Ingredients
Keto Waffles with Fresh Berries Recipe
These low-carb waffles are ideal for breakfast. They are light and fluffy, and the addition of fresh berries enhances their flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the waffle maker.
- Whisk together almond flour, coconut flour, erythritol, baking powder, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
- Whisk in the eggs, almond milk, vanilla extract, and melted butter until the batter is smooth.
- Spray the waffle iron with nonstick cooking spray.
- Cook for 3-5 minutes, or until the waffle is golden brown, on the waffle iron.
- Waffles should be served with fresh berries.
Keto Diet Cookbook
Keto For Foodies
The Dirty, Lazy, Keto 5-Ingredient Cookbook
The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
Keto Shrimp Polenta Recipe
Keto Sweet Potato Noodles with Egg Recipe
Keto Low Carb Meatballs Recipe
Keto Feta and Tomato Salad Recipe