100 Amazing Low-Carb, High-Fat Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Keto Stuffed Mushrooms Recipe
These keto-friendly stuffed mushrooms are an excellent appetizer or snack. They're flavorful and low in carbs, making them an excellent choice for anyone on a keto diet.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove and discard the mushrooms' stems.
- Set aside the mushroom caps after cleaning them.
- Cook the ground beef and onions in a skillet over medium heat until the beef is no longer pink.
- Remove any excess fat.
- Combine the Parmesan cheese, almond flour, garlic powder, dried basil, dried oregano, salt, and pepper.
- Place the mushroom caps on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
- Fill the mushroom caps with the ground beef mixture, gently pressing down.
- 20-25 minutes, or until the mushrooms are tender and the filling is golden brown.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Iced Keto Coffee
2023 Keto Diet Cookbook For Beginners
King Arthur Keto Wheat Pancake Mix
Keto Creamy Roasted Red Pepper Soup Recipe
Keto Poached Egg on Low Carb Avocado Toast Recipe
Keto Falafel with Sesame Seeds Recipe
Keto Zucchini Noodle with Parsley Recipe