The Perfect Pizza Crust Mix for Those on a Ketogenic Diet
Keto Chicken Casserole Recipe
This Keto Chicken Casserole is a delicious low-carb dinner option that is simple to prepare and ideal for meal prep. This casserole is flavorful and filling, thanks to cauliflower, chicken, and a creamy Parmesan sauce.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Warm the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Sauté the onions and garlic for 3-4 minutes, or until translucent.
- Sauté the cauliflower florets for 3-4 minutes more.
- Combine the chicken broth, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, thyme, rosemary, salt, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Mix in the shredded chicken.
- Bake the mixture in a 9x13 baking dish for 20-25 minutes, or until golden and bubbly.
- Allow for a few minutes of cooling before serving the casserole.
Keto For Carb Lovers
Almond Flour For Keto And Paleo Diets
Keto Cookbook For Beginners
G Hughes Sugar-Free, Low Carb Keto Ketchup
Keto Cookies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
Keto Beef Steak Recipe
Keto Pancakes with Strawberries and blackberries Recipe
Keto Fried Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli Recipe