A Delicious and Healthy Mayonnaise Made with 100% Pure Avocado Oil and Free From any Artificial Ingredients
Keto Chicken Roulades Recipe
This keto-friendly chicken roulade recipe is a delicious way to enjoy a filling and flavorful meal without having to worry about carbs. Stuffed with prosciutto, mozzarella cheese, and fresh basil, the chicken breasts are coated in a flavorful almond flour mixture and baked to perfection. For a complete meal, serve with a side salad or roasted vegetables.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
- Butterfly each chicken breast by cutting horizontally through the thickest part but not all the way through, allowing it to open like a book.
- Top each chicken breast with a slice of prosciutto, a slice of mozzarella cheese, and a sprinkle of chopped basil.
- Tightly roll each chicken breast starting at one end and secure with toothpicks or kitchen twine.
- Combine the almond flour, grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Dredge each chicken roulade in the almond flour mixture, coating completely.
- In an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat, heat the olive oil.
- Cook the chicken roulades in the skillet for 2-3 minutes per side, or until golden brown.
- Bake the skillet for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
Keto Cookbook For Beginners
G Hughes Sugar-Free, Low Carb Keto Ketchup
The Complete Keto Cookbook
Sir Kensington's Keto Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
Keto Pancakes with Strawberries and blackberries Recipe
Keto Fried Chicken Parmesan with Broccoli Recipe
Keto Steak With Grilled Mushroom and Tomatoes Recipe
Keto Cantaloupe and Honeydew Melon Recipe