Keto Friendly Whole Wheat Tortillas Made From Wholesome Ingredients with No Added Sugars
Keto Salmon With Onions, Asparagus and Pomegranate Recipe
This Keto Salmon with Onions, Asparagus, and Pomegranate is a flavorful and healthy dish that's ideal for a quick weeknight dinner. A burst of flavors and textures created by the combination of juicy salmon, savory onions, tender asparagus, and sweet pomegranate seeds will leave you satisfied and energized.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Toss the sliced onions and asparagus with 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large mixing bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place the salmon fillets on it.
- Distribute the onion and asparagus mixture evenly among the salmon fillets, then place the fillets on top.
- Drizzle the salmon and vegetables with the remaining olive oil.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through and the vegetables are tender, in a preheated oven.
- Before serving, remove from the oven and sprinkle with pomegranate seeds.
King Arthur Keto Wheat Flour
Keto For Carb Lovers
Almond Flour For Keto And Paleo Diets
Keto Cookbook For Beginners
Keto Cream of Spinach Stew with Salmon Recipe
Keto Cookies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
Keto Beef Steak Recipe
Keto Pancakes with Strawberries and blackberries Recipe