Made from High-Quality Almonds, this Flour is Skin-Free, Ensuring a Smooth and Consistent Texture
Keto Avocado and Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
This Keto Avocado and Grilled Chicken Breast recipe is a nutritious and tasty meal that's ideal for a quick and easy weeknight dinner. Grilled chicken and mashed avocado make for a filling and flavorful meal that's also low in carbs and high in protein.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Preheat the grill to medium-high temperature.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Brush both sides of the chicken breasts with the spice mixture.
- Grill the chicken breasts for 6-8 minutes on each side, or until done.
- Allow for a few minutes of rest before slicing the chicken into thin strips.
- Mash the avocado with a fork in a separate bowl until smooth.
- Serve the sliced chicken breast on top of the mashed avocado.
The Dirty, Lazy, Keto 5-Ingredient Cookbook
The One Pot Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
King Arthur Keto Pizza Crust Mix
5-Ingredient Ketogenic Diet Cookbook
Keto Low Carb Meatballs Recipe
Keto Feta and Tomato Salad Recipe
Keto Salmon With Onions, Asparagus and Pomegranate Recipe
Keto Chicken Casserole Recipe