The Ultimate Low-Carb Cookbook With Over 125 Mouthwatering Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Keto Ahi Tuna with Eggs and Arugula Recipe
This Keto Ahi Tuna with Eggs and Arugula recipe is a tasty and nutritious breakfast, lunch, or dinner option. Ahi tuna is high in protein and omega-3 fatty acids, while arugula is high in vitamins and minerals. This dish is also keto-friendly, making it an excellent choice for those on a low-carb diet.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- On both sides, season the Ahi Tuna with 1/4 teaspoon salt and black pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the seasoned Ahi Tuna in the skillet for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until done to preference.
- Take the Ahi Tuna out of the skillet and set it aside.
- Crack two large eggs into the same skillet and cook until done.
- Season the eggs with 1/4 teaspoon salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add 2 cups arugula to a large mixing bowl.
- Slice the Ahi Tuna and combine it with the arugula in a mixing bowl.
- To the mixing bowl, add the cooked eggs.
- Toss together the arugula, Ahi Tuna, and eggs until well combined.
- Serve and have fun.
The 14-Day New Keto Cleanse
Keto-Certified Organic Shirataki Spaghetti
Keto Friendly Whole Wheat Tortillas
Keto Tuna, Arugula and Egg Salad Recipe
Keto Mahi Mahi with Broccoli and Sun Dried Tomatoes Recipe
Low Carb Keto Chili with Potatoes and Carrots Recipe
Keto Entrecote Steak with Tomato, Eggs and Rosemary Recipe