A Healthy and Delicious Alternative to Traditional Pasta, Made from Konjac Root
Keto Cream of Tomato Soup with Roasted Red Peppers Recipe
A creamy tomato soup with a hint of smokiness from roasted red peppers. Because it is low in carbs and high in healthy fats, this soup is ideal for those on a keto diet.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Warm the olive oil in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Combine diced tomatoes, roasted red pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Bring the chicken broth to a boil.
- Simmer for 10 minutes on low heat.
- Remove from the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Puree the soup with an immersion blender or a regular blender until smooth.
- Stir in the heavy cream and return the soup to the saucepan.
- Warm the soup over low heat until thoroughly warmed.
- Serve immediately, garnished with fresh basil.
Iced Keto Coffee
2023 Keto Diet Cookbook For Beginners
King Arthur Keto Wheat Pancake Mix
Keto Cookies with Almonds Recipe
Keto Poached Eggs with Zucchini and Avocados Recipe
Keto Falafel with Hummus and Tomatoes Recipe
Keto Chicken Curry with Onions, Tomatoes and Broccoli Recipe