Made with 100% Organic Colombian Coffee, MCT Oil and Sweetened with Monk Fruit
Keto Falafel with Hummus and Tomatoes Recipe
This Keto Falafel recipe is a tasty low-carb substitute for traditional falafel. These falafel balls are flavorful and texture-packed, made with cauliflower, almond flour, coconut flour, and a variety of herbs and spices. Hummus and chopped cherry tomatoes are the ideal accompaniments.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Pulse the cauliflower florets in a food processor until finely chopped.
- In a food processor, combine the almond flour, coconut flour, parsley, cilantro, garlic, cumin, coriander, paprika, sea salt, and black pepper.
- Pulse until all of the ingredients are combined.
- In the food processor, combine the egg and olive oil.
- Pulse until all of the ingredients are well combined.
- Form the mixture into small balls with your hands and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake the falafel for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
- Make the hummus while the falafel is baking by combining the tahini, water, lemon juice, sea salt, and garlic powder in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- Serve the falafel alongside the hummus and cherry tomatoes.
Sir Kensington's Keto Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
The Ultimate Keto Air Fryer Cookbook
Duncan Hines Keto Friendly Double Chocolate Cake Mix
The 14-Day New Keto Cleanse
Keto Raspberry Brownies with Chocolate Chips Recipe
Keto Avocado and Grilled Chicken Breast Recipe
Keto Pork Chops with Asparagus Recipe
Keto Tuna, Arugula and Egg Salad Recipe