100 Simple Recipes To Live A Low-Carb Lifestyle, Shipped Right to Your Door
Low Carb Keto Brownies with Almonds Recipe
These Low Carb Keto Brownies with Almonds are the ideal treat for anyone who enjoys chocolate and nuts but does not want to consume carbs. They're a guilt-free dessert made with almond flour and low-carb sweetener that won't spike your blood sugar.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Whisk together the almond flour, cocoa powder, salt, and baking powder in a medium mixing bowl.
- In a separate mixing bowl, combine the low-carb sweetener, melted butter, egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
- Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until smooth.
- Incorporate the chopped almonds.
- Smooth the top of the batter in a greased 8x8 inch baking pan.
- 18-20 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Allow to completely cool before slicing and serving.
King Arthur Keto Wheat Flour
Keto For Carb Lovers
Almond Flour For Keto And Paleo Diets
Keto Cookbook For Beginners
Keto Salad with Hard Boiled Eggs, Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Keto Avocado Toast with Crushed Walnuts and Soft Boiled Eggs Recipe
Keto Chicken Salad with Walnuts and Red Onions Recipe
CheeseBurger with Keto Buns Recipe