Healthy, Delicious And Simple Low-Carb High-Fat Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Keto Veal Asparagus Recipe
This Keto Veal Asparagus recipe is a delicious low-carb meal ideal for a weeknight dinner. Cooked in a creamy sauce with a hint of garlic and thyme, the tender veal cutlets are served with roasted asparagus spears.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Season both sides of the veal cutlets with salt and pepper.
- In an ovenproof skillet, heat the olive oil and butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes per side, or until the veal cutlets are browned in the skillet.
- Set the veal cutlets aside after removing them from the skillet.
- To the skillet, add the chicken broth, heavy cream, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, salt, and pepper.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until slightly thickened.
- Return the veal cutlets to the skillet and drizzle with the sauce.
- Arrange the asparagus spears in the skillet around the veal cutlets.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the veal is tender and the asparagus is cooked through.
Keto Cookbook For Beginners
G Hughes Sugar-Free, Low Carb Keto Ketchup
The Complete Keto Cookbook
Sir Kensington's Keto Friendly Avocado Oil Mayonnaise
CheeseBurger with Keto Buns Recipe
Keto Baked Salmon with Lemons Recipe
Keto Waffles with Fresh Berries Recipe
Keto Raspberry Brownies with Chocolate Chips Recipe