100 Easy-Peasy Recipes Low In Carbs, Shipped Right to Your Door
Keto Thai Red Curry Pork and Broccoli Recipe
This Keto Thai Red Curry Pork and Broccoli recipe has a perfect balance of savory and spicy flavors. The creamy coconut milk base adds a luxurious texture, while the aromatic, warming red curry paste adds a spicy kick. Broccoli is a nutritious addition to this dish, providing fiber as well as vitamins.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 35 minutes
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok over medium-high heat.
- Cook until the pork is browned, about 5-7 minutes.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, or until the red curry paste is fragrant.
- Combine the coconut milk, chicken broth, fish sauce, and soy sauce in a mixing bowl.
- To combine, stir everything together.
- Stir in the broccoli florets to coat with the sauce in the skillet.
- Bring the mixture to a boil, then reduce to a medium-low heat and continue to cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the broccoli is tender and the sauce has thickened.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
Miss Jones Baking Keto Brownie Mix
Live Life Keto
King Arthur Keto Wheat Flour
Keto For Carb Lovers
Keto Cheesecake Recipe
Keto Ahi Tuna with Eggs and Arugula Recipe
Keto Salad with Hard Boiled Eggs, Asparagus and Cherry Tomatoes Recipe
Keto Avocado Toast with Crushed Walnuts and Soft Boiled Eggs Recipe